If you want to make sure that you get the most financial aid possible for your situation, file your FAFSA by your school’s priority filing deadline! Some schools have deadlines very early in the year, so take note of your school’s deadline and make sure you take care of your FAFSA and any follow up paperwork by then. Speaking of follow up paperwork, there are most likely going to be a few things you have to take care with your college, university, or trade school after you file your FAFSA. There are usually a few extra forms you have to fill out and submit to help process and determine your financial aid award.
2013-14 FAFSA: Utah College and University Priority Filing Deadlines and Follow Up Phone Numbers
Leave a Reply
About the Blogger
Bryan is the Social Media Guru and Website Content Specialist at UHEAA and has been with the organization for a little over a year. He loves playing the drums, recording music, going on hikes, hanging out with friends and of course, higher education! Bryan is currently studying marketing at the University of Utah.
Get Social with UHEAA!
- FAFSA All Stars! Copper Hills stands out above the crowd by Bryan Lee
- 2013 FAFSA Scholarship Rules, Eligibility by Bryan Lee
- 2013-14 FAFSA: Utah College and University Priority Filing Deadlines and Follow Up Phone Numbers by Bryan Lee
- 2013-14 FAFSA: After the FAFSA Checklist by Bryan Lee
- 2013-14 FAFSA: Tips for Undocumented Students by Bryan Lee